USAPL Anthem League’s Semi-Annual Turkey Shootout
The Turkey Shootout is open to 8-Ball and Wednesday morning 9-Ball Anthem USAPL League players only and will be held on Saturday December 10thbeginning at 10:00a.m. (see additional possible extended play date below).
We expect a great turnout which accounts for the early start time. Signups will be limited to the FIRST 32 PLAYERS THAT SIGN UP AND PAY the $10.00 ENTRY FEE.
CSI is going to splash the prize pool $200.00, so we are looking at good payouts, and lots of them!
Signups will be accepted beginning this Tuesday night at 5:30 prior to the final 8-Ball league matches. The roster could fill up at that time, so don’t wait if you want to play. Signups will not be accepted without payment.
If the roster is not filled up by Wednesday morning, signups with payment can be accepted by Bill Feeney, Louis Rubenstein, or Howard Richards when you see one of them in the billiards room.
Format and tournament rules:
1. Double elimination tournament.
2. Winner’s side will use the Fargo SHORTER RACE.
3. Loser’s side will be a RACE TO 2.
4. This format has been chosen based on the experience gained during the Saturday Shootout tournaments. With a full 32 player roster, it is possible the tournament may not finish by closing time, even with the loser’s side shorter race to 2. If that happens, the final matches will be held on Sunday morning Dec 11th BEGINNING AT 10:00 AM.
5. Normal USAPL rules will apply, and the Tournament Director will make all final decisions.