SCA Billiards Competition Committee
Bill Feeney – chairman
Our mission is to:
- Be a significant asset and liaison between the SCA Billiards Club and its members.
- Provide recommendations to ensure that our SCA Billiards rules are fair to all flights and levels of abilities.
- Determine which committee recommendations require membership support.
- Maintain overall responsibility for any and all decisions related to league play, e.g. USAPL.
- Ensure that adapted rules are consistent with the club spirit.
- Solicit and encourage input from our members in the form of ideas and/or recommendations for future rule adaptations.
- Present committee recommendations to the SCA Billiards Club board approximately two weeks prior to established quarterly meetings.
- If requested by the Club president, be available and willing to present committee recommendations approved by the board at each quarterly meeting.