SCA Billiards Advisory Committee
Ron Armstrong – chairman
Our mission is to:
- Be a significant asset and liaison between the SCA Billiards Club and its members.
- Provide recommendations to ensure that our SCA Billiards facility is first class and provides all levels of players a comfortable, updated, and safe environment.
- Strive to help our members understand and appreciate the facility and associated amenities.
- Solicit and encourage input from our members in the form of ideas, recommendations, and plans for future improvements, modifications, and/or deletions to the billiard facility.
- Present committee recommendations to the SCA Billiards Club board approximately two weeks prior to established quarterly meetings.
- If requested by the Club president, be available and willing to present committee recommendations approved by the board at each quarterly meeting.
- As directed by the SCA Club President, prepare and submit club approved PIRFs to the appropriate SCA standing committees (e.g., Lifestyles, Property and Grounds, Facilities, Board of Directors).
- Follow up with any and all committees to understand status and timing for submitted PIRFs and keep club president informed as appropriate.
- Endeavor to work with association members outside of club membership to share and consolidate common areas of interest where possible.